The following steps explain how to add a new decision table to a policy.
Note: you can click the Help for this page link at the top of any page to get additional details on each step.
- Navigate to the detail page for the policy you want to edit
Click Edit to open the policy editor wizard
Click the + icon on the right of the table tab headers to open the Add new Decision Table dialog
- Enter details for the new table
- Click Add to create an empty table with the selected action
- You can customize the new table by adding additional action or condition columns
- When the table is completely configured, click Save
You should see the new table appear in the policy
- Enter values into the table if desired
- Click Next, and optionally run some tests
- Click Next, enter a label and notes for the new version, then save it as a draft, commit, or commit and activate