Action behavior can be customized in various ways using global parameters. Examples for the AssignOwner action include:
- OptionalAssignment: allow 'empty' assignments without any user or group (used to exclude specific records from assignment)
- AssignmentCap: maximum number of assignments a user can have before being dropped from distribution
- AssignmentCountFilter: filter selected records for purposes of Load Balancing
- SubTable: mark an AssignOwner action as a sub-table
This article describes the general steps for adding a global action parameter.
After creating a policy, navigate to the policy detail page and then click Edit to update the policy.
- Click the Gear icon at the top right of the assignment table
- Select the action you wish to modify
In the Edit Section Properties pane, click the Add parameter link in the Global Parameters section to add a new parameter:
Enter the name and value of the parameter
Save the configuration
Complete the wizard to Test, and if desired, Commit and Activate the new version